Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on permaculture, plant propagation, ducks, bitcoin, philosophy, Oathkeepers, automation and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Something really BIG is coming from PermaEthos
- How long do prescription meds really last, the answer may surprise you
- Thoughts on Permaculture partnerships combining wealth and knowledge
- How do you propagate Sea Berry
- An easy way to grow hundreds or thousands of chestnuts and hazel nuts cheaply
- How you collect duck eggs vs. chicken eggs
- How to manage comfrey you are growing indoors
- California now officially recognizes digital currency like bitcoin
- Advice to take to heart from about 2300 years ago
- Thoughts on hog eradication with helicopters from a permacutlure view
- More on the rise of automation and robots
- Who and what are the Oathkeepers, my current view as a founding member
- Thoughts on attracting birds to your property
- SpaceX is hiring a farmer, the reality vs. the potential lesson and the ethic of “earth care”
- Consider making GenForward part of your new year resolutions
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1492
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Long Term Stability of Medications JAMA Study
- Grow Thousands of Chestnuts and Hazelnuts
- The Kiva Robot, Amazon’s Busiest Employee