The Survivalist News

Tag Archive for Christian

California Democrats Legalize Child Prostitution

Yes, friends, you read that correctly. Of course, they aren’t calling it that. Their view is to not victimize underage persons forced into selling themselves. In true liberal fashion, the true implications are not fully thought out. So, the net result is legalizing child prostitution.

Sunday Prepper Bible Study – A spirit of stupor – Romans 11:4

An excellent piece that touches on the many ways that so many in our society (I believe now a majority, unfortunately) have become blind. The Word tells us that in the final days, people would call evil good and good, evil. So many people on both sides of the political aisle, from various socio-economic status,…

Prepper Recon: Sunday Prepper Bible Study – Refined by Fire – Nehemiah 1:3

Friends, as you probably know, I believe that trials are coming to this nation and this planet. I pray that I am wrong, but it’s what all indicators point to. What we do know for certain and can count on is that God is faithful. Like the three young men in the book of Daniel,…

Sunday Prepper Bible Study – Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10

Friends, we should remember that the “FIRST” part of “firstfruits” is significant. That first 10% blesses and multiplies the remaining 90% the Lord wants us to use for our own needs. I myself have been guilty of giving 10% but not always the FIRST 10%. Now, is God that legalistic? No. He provides boundless grace.…